Lupincatstore-I’m grandma and a Detroit Lions fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

 My roommate is becoming my best friend, and I’ve never met her in person, which is kind of crazy. She’s from a small town, Gilroy, California. I was really excited to show her around L.A. I was going to take her to Griffith Park because her town has a lot of mountains and it’s kind of like our big mountain here. We text a lot on Instagram and Snapchat, and sometimes if we’re doing something special, then we snap pictures of what’s happening. Still, I’m kind of scared of the I’m grandma and a Detroit Lions fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt also I will do this social aspect of college this year because I’m not getting to meet as many people as I was hoping to. I really wanted to have that college experience.

I'm grandma and a Detroit Lions fan which means I'm pretty much perfect shirt

Buy this shirt:  I’m grandma and a Detroit Lions fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Home:  Lupincatstore

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Lupincatstore - All i need today is a little bit of fabric and a whole lot of jesus shirt

Lupincatstore - Independence Day Girl Friends American flag shirt

Lupincatstore - Retired Teacher distance learning coordinator shirt